Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm Back!

After many months away, I am back in the blog world with a brand new blog! I love the way my new blog turned out - a great big thanks to Shelsscraps. She creates the most beautiful blogwear, and she customized some of my own digiscrap products to make this fantastic header & background. Check our her blog - you will LOVE it!

There are some great events going on around the digiscrap world right now. Polka Dot Potato has a grab bag event - you will get some great products for only $2. I have seen some of these bags and they are worth more than that! There are 6 bags available so you can get a lot of new products for $12.

Today's quick page freebie is made from one of the products available in my bag. My grab bag has 3 brand new products never seen before.


And as an added bonus - I am putting this Ancient Spice Quick Page back up. This one was a freebie last fall and since the leaves are changing again it might as well get a second turn :)



Watch my blog in the coming weeks - I plan to add more freebies, both new and maybe some favorites that people have requested again. It is good to be back!