Sunday, October 26, 2008

Movie Night

So, yesterday a friend and I went to the movie for her birthday. The movie we decided to see was Ghost Town. I highly recommend this movie to anyone who wants a fun, quirky, feel good movie. It is about a guy who sees dead people - but not in a sixth sense kind of way. As the movie website says, 'He sees dead people . . . and they annoy him.' Such a cute, fun show. I would definitely see it again!

Halloween is almost upon us - how time flies! It seems like it was just summer. My freebie today is called Summer Farewell. Just a little mini-kit to get the creative juices flowing.



You might want to check out Polka Dot Potato on Monday, October 27. They will be having a special Manic Monday. Most designers products will be 50% off! You can't pass that up.

Enjoy - and as always, I love your comments :)