Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

Making gifts for Christmas shows that you really put some thought into the process. Okay - don't get me wrong - I love a gift card as much as the next person. (Really - I do!) But there is still something about a homemade gift - it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I have made scrapbook gifts in the past and the recipients always seem so grateful. This year I decided to make a book for my mom with pictures of her great-grandkids. But where to find the time? Quick pages to the rescue! I love quick pages - there are some real stunning ones out there and I know I can get a great book done in no time.

Since I am enjoying quick pages so much myself - I thought I would share one I made from my A Fresh Start kit. By the way - I am having a Thanksgiving Sale at DSO. All my products are 50% off.

By the way - don't forget the Friends 4 Food drive. Have you donated to your food pantry yet? The prize is getting bigger - check out the blog for more info on how to win.